"*" indicates required fields
HVACR TRAINING IN NEW ENGLAND
HVACR stands for heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration. The objective of the HVACR Technology program is to provide students with the electrical and mechanical knowledge and performance skills required of entry-level technicians to install, adjust, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair residential and commercial refrigeration and heating and air conditioning equipment for proper operation and efficiency.
- Hours towards Refrigeration License
- Oil burner service training
- Hours towards Pipe Fitter License
- EPA Universal License Prep and Exam
- Hours towards Natural Gas License
- Your own personal set of HVACR tools and equipment
- Hours towards Propane License
- Access to at home 3D HVAC Simulation Training
- Daytime & Evening training schedule options
*Hours and licensing requirements vary from state to state.
LEARN THE HEATING AND COOLING TRADE
The HVAC Technician Training course at NETTTS is available at our North Andover, Massachusetts school, and our Pawtucket, Rhode Island school. Through our HVAC classes, students will be trained on how to install, adjust, and maintain these different appliances and systems by an instructor who is an experienced HVAC technician.
While in school your training can range from learning how to install new equipment, or repairing and maintaining current systems. In addition to the hands-on training, our students attend classroom sessions and will also have access to online 3-D simulation labs for extra support. If you like solving problems and working with your hands, then HVAC training may be just for you!